Re: List policies

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 13:21:24 +0100

Alex :

> > I fail to see that certain types of eminently GD-type discussions of Glorantha
> > are even * possible * without an element of "criticism of Hero Wars products
> > and their content".
>
> But that's not the context of your original remarks.

'tis, and it's my fault that the remarks were so easy to misinterpret. **

Anyways, Graham and I both expressed ourselves unclearly, and I think there was little actual _substance_ to the apparent argument.

> If [HeroWars] wants to
> be "the newbie friendly list", then why does it regularly and apparently
> happily entertain lengthy threads on what could only be described as
> Gloranthan esoterica?

THIS is what I'm worried about. I'm worried that the "newbie friendly list" might become the "newbies run away screaming list" Mark II.

Julian Lord