Yranians

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 10:12:02 -0800

At 04:50 AM 3/31/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>> And about the human race of Thinobutu...now lives in Maslo Coast and
Kimos,
>> are they Agimori? or.....Kralori?
>
>The Thinobutu of Maslo are described as being Agimori.

Yes, they are described as such. However, I actually see them as being of a different subrace of humanity. I generally do not agree with most of the former racial characterization of peoples as being to narrow.

>IMO they were native Fonritans that sought to understand the
>Red Moon that had just appeared on their horizon and because
>of this, their magics were lunar in origin.
This is close to my limited conception of them. They got their powers right from the "new goddess."

Greg Stafford, greg_at_glorantha.com
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>