Heort Rune

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:21:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi to all.

Maybe it's a thing obvious to everyone except for me, but have you noticed how similar to the EWF rune-symbol is the Heort rune as taken from Storm Tribe?

I don't think this similarity being merely casual.

Is it maybe a sort of geographical rune? A source of power for anybody who places his society/culture in the Dragon Pass area?
Or is the link between heortling culture and EWF so strong that so little distinguish even modern heortlings from ancient empire of the WF? I know that the basic of EWF society was orlanthi but are the two sources of power (if runes are intended as symbol of magic) so close in resemblance?

ciao,
Gian

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax http://taxes.yahoo.com/