Re: A Gaming First?

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 07:03:12 -0700 (PDT)

> They wanted to skin Fido.
>
> And he let them.
>
> And survived.
>
> Sure, regrowing the skin was tremendously painful.
> Sure, the Heal Body spell wasn't powerful enough to
> cover his whole body, so they chopped off his left
> arm. Sure, it's gonna take months to regrow
> his left arm.

Actually, I chopped off your arm. (Elves are not squeamish at the sight of blood; Sap, though . . . .) It was not part of the Rathori ceremony. It was critical to your survival, since we didn't have enough points of sorcerous Regeneration (under Sandy's sorcery rules) to cover your whole body. Heal Body was used to start the arm regrowing.

The gods smiled on you, though. You actually came out stonger for it, lefty.

And just remember: your promised to help my white elf fulfill his/her/its quest to find one or more mates (as may or may not be physiologically required) to get the Heal Body that Wood Lord cast.

Chris Lemens

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness http://health.yahoo.com