Set a trap for Lanksti fools

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 19:45:50 +0900

David's reply to
> It's in Vestmonstran, the "vest" said to mean not an overgarment
> (American) or an undergarment (British) but "west."

Vesmonstran means "West Monster Land" in the Genertela Box Set. Peter Metcalph has some interesting idea about it.

> (Delela is only part of East Ralios, and I still don't think the
> locals call it "East Wilds." OK, they probably don't call it East
> Ralios either, but rather Delela or Saug or Corolaland or more
> likely, Belovaking lands...)

I don't know "Belovaking" well.
http://www.poppyware.com/dunham/ralios/belovaking.html.

I try to write Delelans as Villains and Apostles to Orlanthi Way from Lanskti View....
I don't know well about East Wild. (Some maps can be found in David's site.) Please imagine that you are a very vile overlord of Delela to trick some of foolish Lanksti and invite them to a trap...to a bloody banquet as Abbasyd did to Umayyads....

You can use some Dragonewt and EWF contacts....you want to kill and /or torture them in one of your Tribal Hall or sort of it, where do you choose in your domain?

Ingo's Reply to me:

> If you want to read some of the texts, I can sending them to you in
english.
> I think I still have them - because I have written most of the booklet.
But
> the english version is sold out. I think we will publishing the whole
thing
> as PDF file on www:tradetalk.de soon.

Please. Thank you very much, I want to know more about Stygian Heresy and Arkati of Modern 17C Safelster aside from my recent struggle for Alakoring.

> In Tradetalk # 3 is the whole story of Naskorion, its Duke and the stygian
> church of Naskorion. This issue is still available.

I have it and read it long, issue #2 has some about Boristi and Rokari Safelstans. Issue #6 has some about Mysterious Tower of Xud in Kustria, and Istakax.