Elemental Sequence

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 21:39:14 +0000

Julian replying to
> Chris :

> However, the serial structure of the monomyth actually isn't > incorrect :
> the Young Elementals of Lunar mythology appeared in exactly that
> same (Darkness > Water > Earth > Fire/Sky/Sun) sequence.

Which might as well be the result of the Malkioni or God Learner influences or experiments on the Dara Happan neighbours...

> I'm actually interested in the Time Before People,

Visiting this "Time", or is this just a scholarly pursuit?

I wonder what a quest to the war between dragons and giants (as hinted in the RQ3 Annilla write-up) would be like. Is this Plate Tectonics for eye-witnesses, or is this when the Ohterworlds crashed together? In either case, some knowledge might be derived, but what's the payback for the community support to launch you there?