miniatures

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:23:53 GMT

>From: "pavis" <prax_at_chello.fr>

>I m also going to make some room on my gloranthan miniatures page for other
>peoples work. If you made some conversions or painting you proud of, please
>send me a mail, i ll contact you with details on pictures size and format.
>Please do not send pictures until the 20th of june.

I've had some success with converting the new Games Workshop chaos marauders into Orlanthi, using various spares I've accumulated. As they are plastic multipart figures the work is within even my limited skills. I expect to be taking them along to Convulsion, they might even be painted by then.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/