Re: Melib

From: Joerg Baumgartner <jorganos_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 14:14:08 +0100

Gianfranco Geroldi

>In the four scrolls of revelation, Martin Hawley

>suggests a Melibic history.

>Are the Zaranistangi related to anywhere else?

They are known as the Loper People, which have roamed the entire southern Genertela, and presumably northern Pamaltela and the East as well.

They appear as worshippers of Annilla in Troll Gods.

>Are them Vadeli under other names, maybe?

Not a chance, IMO.

>Vadel is a Malkioni word, correct? So in the eastern

>myhtology they would be called differently.

They originate in northern Pamaltela, where the Vadeli have been a well-known threat through their slave kingdom of Oabil. The easterners probably had no special name for the Vadeli Westerners until recently.

There is nobody in Dosakayo who would ever dream of confusing the Vadeli from the ghetto with the Loper-riding Zaranistangi.

>Please bear in mind I do not own Revealed Mythologies

>or Missing Lands (yet).

This much information is already contained in the Hero Wars Intro to G and the Annilla cult in Troll Gods. Revealed Mythologies expands our knowledge only with a more detailed retelling of the Sword of Tolat story.

Add photos to your e-mail with

MSN 8.

 Get 2 months FREE*.