Cack-handed sorcerors

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:17:55 EST

Julian Lord:=20
<< I'm personally still a little unhappy (but let's not exaggerate)  that no place at all has been given in the description of the  Gloranthan West to those excellent clich=E9s of fantasy  literature, the cack-handed and long-fingernailed evil  sorcerors, who violate all decent rules and rituals for their  own egotistical gratification. >>

I'd just like to violate a decent digest rule and say "hear! hear!". I must=20 say I never quite grasped the adept level thing in RQ3 - it seemed a bit=20 arbitrary to me. Making an adept a type of golearner is a good idea. Having=20 evil long fingernailed cackling big headed wonky brained googly eyed=20 slavering sorcerors is my idea of a good opponent. (I nearly typed my idea o= f=20
a good time but realised that could be misinterpreted)

Keith=20