Tradetalk # 13 and oncoming issues

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 15:38:01 +0100

Hi friends

here are some news about Tradetalk # 13 and the following issues:

Tradetalk # 13
Tradetalk # 13 will be an "Outside Genertela" Issue. We had plannd a "Mature Readers Only" Issue, but because of objections of some of our associate editors the almost ready to run issue was cancelled. Some of the articles of this issue will see print (slightly revised and not so offensive illustrated as we had planned) in other issues of Tradetalk or other Chaos Society publications.
This NEW Tradetalk # 13 has become so filled with good articles that we seem to be able to publish TWO issues in a row. The current Table of Contents is:
Outside Genertela - The Islands
- "The Vadeli" by Peter Metcalfe describes the gruesome and perverted Vadeli
of the Vadeli Islands
- "Homeland: Trowjang" by Simon Bray gives us the home of the amazons in
Issaries Homeland format.
- "Sinful Amazon Practices" by Sandy Petersen is a tale of a visitor of
Trowjang.
- "Jruztela - The Shadowy Isles" by James Fruzetta. The Trolls of the
Jruseteli Islands.
- "Black Wave Channel" by James Fruzetta is a scenario set in Uzland of
Jrustela.
- "Homeland: Korola Islands" by Nils Weinander shows us a group of the East
Islands in Issaries Homeland format.
- "Loral - The Monster Island" by Jamie "Ttrotsky" Revell shows us the
monster island.

Outside Genertela - The Southern Continent
- "Umathela" by David Dunham is a short take on this region.

TRADETALK # X und Y
Tradetalk # X and Y (i will not longer give numbers until they are at the printer - 15/16 or 16/17 or ...) will be our "First Age" Specials. We will try to show you another way to play HeroQuest, than in the Third Age Hero Wars period: The first Age, 20 years prior to the Gbaji Wars! The authors for this issue are Peter Metcalfe, Andre Jarosch, Greg Stafford and Shannon Applecline.
The current (planned) table of contents is:
- "First Age in general" will show the differences to the "now" of the Hero
Wars period, and will give an overview of these two issues. Then we have 9 "areas" to describe; all will describe the land, its personalities, history and future events, and also include new culture, occupational and magic keywords. Each region will have at least one map. The regions are:
- "Loskalm", the beginning of the famous empire, the starting point for
Talor.
- "Fronelan Hinterlands", will show the details of the Fronelan Lands
outside of Loskalm. Including Talor action!
- "Seshneg & Tanisor" is about the Hrestoli of Seshnela, the Brithini of
Arolanit, the Gbaji-Worshippers of Tanisor. The starting place of the world's greatest hero: Arkat!
- "Ralios", Nonhumans, Galanini, High Council missionaries, this area is the
ground for the practice runs of Arkat.
- "Slontos & Maniria", Slontosian aristocrats, missionaries from the High
Council, Krjalki
- "Dragon Pass", the Heortlings of Harmasts time, Lokamayadon followers,
Trolls.
- "Dara Happa", the empire, with all its bureacrats.

Editor of Tradetalk
www.Tradetalk.de
For more Info Tradetalk-info-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com