Building Wall

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:02:42 +0900

As a report, I already translated all of "Wyrm's Hold" and first part of the Scenario (to brief profile of Gilam Capratis and his party) and posted to HW-jp mailing list. Now I face rules. Sorry for my delay to inform you, MOB. Of course I will greatly appreciate Ian's help if he would.

Sincerely:
TI

MOB: