Re: Baroque Mostali? Huh?

From: Simon Miller <simonmiller60_at_fsmail.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 18:55:21 +0100 (CET)

Quicksilver- what a book, not for the squeamish! Recently finished, thoroughly enjoyed, especially the Jack character! It's a novel about science and sculduggery in the late 17th century, I suppose the science ties in with the Mostali somewhat. There is also an adventure in a mine...
Simon

simonmiller60_at_fsmail.net

Message date : Feb 08 2005, 05:01 PM