(unknown charset) Re: Maniria?

From: µävXqx
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 10:18:49 -0500

Peter Replies to Yours Truly:

> >Oh! And Erenplose? I have no idea what's down there either
> >but we have some infornation that it was there that Palangio
> >got his Iron Vrok - an apparently impossible concept.
>
> City of the Bird-Heads then?
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Sure! Why not? One of the Adventure Hooks in=20 Trader Princes involves an Eastern Tallship=20 filled with keets and other bird-folk looking for=20 their lost homeland.

They just *know* its around Fay Jee somewhere.

Jeff

P.S. Ian: Indigo is a major crop along the New=20 Coast introduced by the Trader Princes and others=20 but the natives persist in using woad. They are=20 related plants but one produces a rich, stable=20 dye and the other is traditional. You can guess=20 which one the natives prefer, to the annoyance of=20 the Trader Princes. Fortunately, there's a big=20 market for
indigo in Esrolia, the West and Heortland (where=20 a dye that doesn't rub off on your skin is more=20 important than its traditional values).

--
=46light to Peru - =A31000
Camping gear - =A3200

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.