OT: Who's in Portland or Seattle ?

From: John Medway <jmedway_at_speakeasy.net>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:01:19 -0500

I'm looking for connections in either Portland or Seattle, to help me with some IT job-hunting. I know some of the list folks who are in Seattle, but if others there, or folks in Portland would drop me a line, I'd really appreciate it.

Any help getting the XO_at_#! out of Texas, will duly repaid in beer, or Zwack, or ..., once I get myself relocated, or in the "hospitality" (read MegaCorp drunken mosh) suite at the next GloranthaCon, whichever comes first.

Thanks, and sorry for the interruption.

John Medway

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 146