Re: Re: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 161

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 18:12:46 +0100 (BST)

Nice description, and I think you're right. With one exception that invalidates the lot. No sea!

I always find it terribly hard to remember, or to visualise. A country that's so far from the sea, most of the inhabitants have never seen it.

I'm not sure what difference that makes to a culture, but I suspect it's profound. But then, I'm a Brit. A Welsh/Saxon/Viking/Norman mix, who's never lived more than 100 miles from the sea. Would someone who isn't a fish like to tell us about the importance of water?

Jane Williams

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com