Re: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 188

From: Simon Hibbs <simon.hibbs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 13:06:20 +0100

Andrew E. Larsen:

>Presumably Heortling culture considers all forms of Undead to be chaotic,
>since that's pretty much their entire experience with the Undead

I can't realy see where you'd get this notion. The Heortlings live bang slap in the middle betweeen two mighty Troll homelands (Dagori Inkarth and The Shadow Plateau), who are well known for their use of Undead. Not only that, but you yourself mention Delecti's
undead strongholds in the Upland Marsh which directly borders on Heortling lands.
In contrast I'd expect chaotic undead to be pretty unusual. Most of the undead they
encounter will probably come from one of these three places.

None of these will register on an Uroxi's Chaos Sense because, well, they're not chaotic.

Simon Hibbs