Temertain and Estal Donge

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:56:25 -0700

>>* The Household of Temertain (circa Earth Season 1613)
*>>* Temertain is without wife or children, so his immediate family consist of
*>>* just himself. .
*>I thought Temertain was married to a Lunar priestess. I seem to remember it
>saying in King of Sartar that she was the only one who wept when he died.
>Didn't she marry someone else in Tarsh afterwards?
 First off - remember that this account is circa 1613. However, I do not think that Temertain ever married Estal Donge. If you accept the theory that Estal Donge is the mother or sister of Pharandos of Tarsh (I prefer sister), it certainly makes sense why they never married.  Jeff