Re: Combat Medics

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 23:39:53 +0100 (BST)

I asked, on being denied male Bevarans, Enferaldans, etc:
>> So it's the extremes, or not at all?

And was offered:
> The Humakt write up in Storm Tribe. Page 107.
> "Each hundred has a Healer trained by the Arroin
> subcult of Chalana Arroy." Hu's Sword Blessing
> implies that their magic keyword should be
> Humakt(!?!). Also no gender is specified (Humakt
> apparently doesn't care).

Arroin is the extreme version of CA, not just pacifist but passive. Humakt... well, "extreme" is one word... A mix of the two?

Thanks - I should have known that. Seeing as I have this Humakti PC whose second-highest skill is in Secrets of Arroin! :)

But seriously - no normal husband and father who weaves, cares for the kids, cooks, and heals?

Jane Williams

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com