Re: Enferalda

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:55:38 GMT

In message <200506291027.20847.geard_at_verso.org> Jennifer Geard writes:
>Hi All,
>
>Have any of you worked with the Enferalda the Supporter subcult of Ernalda the
>Healer? (TR 194) What do you think the subcult's about?

Jane's covered most of the points, but I did think this was worth a mention:

>The subcult write-up, however, includes nothing like this: in my gaming group
>it's even gained the description "Ernalda the Pack-Mule".

The write up mentions Enferalda surprising Orlanth by carrying her own pack with the help of Endurance. It doesn't mention her carrying stuff for anyone else and I don't think she'd put up with it - "If you want the stuff you carry it". I don't think most Heortling men would try it on either.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/