> Well, I'm warning you. Altering SB/Urox in any way will cause more
> anguish than the Yelmalio/Elmal fiasco did...
Smiley when you say that, pardner..
So, how would *you* present SB/Urox? is he:
- A spirit from Prax that is worshipped by the Heortlings as a God
(Misapplied worship is more "expensive" than other types of worship as far
as spending hero points for affinities/feats/etc)
- A spirit from Prax that is worshipped in animistic rites (cutting the
worshippers off from the the rest of (theistic) heortling society)
- A god from DP worshipped by the praxians as a spirit cult (misapplied
- A god from DP that is worshipped as such by the praxians (cutting them
off from the rest of (animistic) Praxian society)
- two different beings that happen to share a lot of attributes
- two different beings joined into one by the God Learners
- a transcendent being that has a Spirit aspect and a God aspect
- Something else entirely...
Since *we* aren't sure what the heck he is, maybe someone out there has a
To my mind, the Parts of the Bull really look animistic. They are easily
modeled under Animist magic (as temporary Integrations most likely).
Powered by hypermail