Re: Does size matter?

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:18:38 -0500

> Sounds like a bloody disaster all round then. When I pay my money, I
> expect to get a game I can sit down, read, and play, not have to do
> half the work myself. Pity, it could have been an excellent system,
> but from this description, it sounds like the basic rules introduction
> from a game no-one has bothered to finish yet.
>
> Wulf

Hmmm. We're trying to figure out how to play the game. I'm not experiencing the difficulties that everyone's seemingly fearing here.

And I'm playing with only about 1/3 to 2/3 of the rules.

Lets get some building going, rather than succumbing to doom and gloom? If nothing else, the example adventure in the Demo book (and in the Narrator's book) has some excellent 'walk through' material on how to conduct tests and how to run Feats.

Thanks,

Jeff