Misapplied Worship

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:29:50 -0700

Gang,

Here is Greg's answer to the "Two Magic System" question:

>> 1. Where do I find these costs, or do I assume that the character pays
the
>> cost of misapplied worship?
>
> Pays misapplied costs for both.
>

>> 2. Is the character allowed a primary form of worship that does not cost
>> extra?
>
> No. If they mix forms, both systems suffer.
> Also, they are aliens in all worlds.

"Alien" in this sense means that they suffer the Alien World modifier (generally a flat -20 to *all* abilities, in addition to any other modifiers) when in the Other Side. Normal people (One Magic System types) have an Otherworld in which they don't suffer this penalty (So a Theist in the God Plane doesn't suffer it, though there are other penalties, like being in the wrong Pantheon's part of the God World). A person who combines magical systems is "alien" in all Other Worlds.

RR