Re: Re: Moon Magic Madness

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:33:03 -0400

Richard Develyn wrote:

> - and others who have been saying a similar thing.
>
> >Saying that Lunar magic is more powerful for most people on the day
> >of the full moon (unless possessing cult Secrets is really common) when
> >they're *outside* the Glowline is a change, not to the rules, but to the
> >actual description of Glorantha.
>
> Just out of interest, what exactly *are* the repercussions if this (now) is
> the case?
>
> Richard

Not much. Inside the glowline, folks will be at full power allthe time. the quibble is about semantics --- the lunars are at 150% power on the Full Moon and inside the Glowline, its always the equivalent.

Personally, I find that this generates a something for nothing effect inside the Glowline.

But, again, I fear that some sacred oxen are being gored here. Hopefully the discussion will remain polite and not too erudite for those just trying to get involved with Glorantha...

Jeff Kyer