Re: Are your books falling apart?

From: Roland <rmv1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:39:32 -0000

Greg Stafford:
> Issaries will replace your personalized and much fondled relic in
> favor of a newer version of the same.

What? Give up my coveted first edition?!? Not on your life! Besides, that's why I bought two Deluxe HW sets, one to look good on the shelf and the other to refer to until the binding falls apart. Now I just have to buy a second set of Thunder Rebels/Storm Tribe. Any chance of bundling them together as a "Sartar Pack"?

> Or just wait for the 2nd ed.
> It will have beter binding, no matter what the cost!

Hey, let's not go bananas here! We want the second edition to be so profitable that you can afford to produce some supplements immediately thereafter!

Roland Volz