RE: How to handle Obligations?

From: Richard Develyn <Richard.Develyn_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:07:30 +0100

One thing I'm wondering as I, belatedly, get into KODP, is whether instead of the traditional (old) day-by-day adventuring you'll play one or two adventures per season, where the rest of the time you're busy getting on supporting your clan / tribe.

The way I see things going then is that each player will have a number of characters all in the clan and they'll pick which to play in order to answer some particular clan crisis.

One thing I would imagine would cause problems for a clan would be the extended absence of a number of key clan members, esp if in ring, so I suppose it will be quite exceptional to have a travelling band of adventurers disappearing for a year to travel Glorantha.

Richard