Issaries Announcment-Price Tag Too High?

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 07:45:02 -0000

the latest announcements on the website left me with mixed feelings. while I'm keen to actually see and touch these books, I'll better start to be disappointed right now,
since none of them will arrive in time, as were none of the previous! And I doubt that all books will appear with the size/title/etc... as announced. and I share the dissappointment about the re-schedule of the "lunar" book. would have been nice to get a red x-mas =)

but this is a burden I know since ages and therefore doesn't shock me anymore...

more important to me is the [IMO] high price tag of all the supplements. I'll pay my 18 bucks for a good, well-bound novel, but I doubt that 15$ is ok for 72 pages. A quick glance over the gaming market will reveal that there are lots of rpg supplements for less money...

any opinions? [and YES, I will buy them anyway, and hate myself for this!, but a price too high will detract potential newcomers]

stefan