Re: Masteries Inflation (was Initiates & Devotees]

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:10:36 -0000

> If these suggestions are correct, and that the basic numbers given
in HW:RiG
> are somehow "wrong" (as Miss Hermione Granger would put it), then
ALL
> of the TNs in AR are also "wrong", and will presumably be shifted
up by
> a W (or more?) in AR:2 ??? Are all of the TNs that some of us have
come up
> with for our fan articles also "wrong" ?

Well, the animals in AR have been, if not wrong, out of synch since it was printed. With a starter character, you can outrun, outfight, and successfully ambush almost every natural creature in AR. Pitch a starter Odaylan against an AR deer, and they'll be meat on the table tonight. Heortlings must eat well, if these numbers are correct, and assuming they haven't driven every edible creature to extinction...

Wulf