Re: Masteries Inflation (was Initiates & Devotees]

From: contracycle <gamartin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:26:13 -0000

> Well, the animals in AR have been, if not wrong, out of synch since
> it was printed. With a starter character, you can outrun, outfight,

Ah. I did wonder about the, to me, rather low "run fast" ratings for horses and the like. But nothing else leapt out at me. Most of the Run Fast ratings are a little over one mastery, so in fact a character with a movement Best Ability at 5W would be really, really competitive with horses.

Anyone care to speculate as to what appropriat Run Fast abilities should be pegged at? Just wondering what people think.