Re: [hw-rules ]BA Ability Levels

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:15:36 -0800

At 06:46 PM 2/8/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Well, on the offchance you haven't read Barbarian Adventures yet, sit
>down and put on some calming music before you do... it's rife with xW2
>and even xW3 ability levels. I THOUGHT we'd boosted our experienced
>(RQ-converted) characters back to a suitable status, but now they're
>10-20 points behind again...

Please do not confuse the extraordinary characters of BA with ordinary people.
These singular individuals are prsented specifically BECAUSE they are singular.

Oh, your characters are striving to become that significent? Then expect the mto be at W2 levels.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>