Re: Re: [hw-rules ]BA Ability Levels

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 20:40:22 +0000

On Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:15:36 -0800, Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...> wrote:

>Please do not confuse the extraordinary characters of BA with ordinary
>people.
>These singular individuals are prsented specifically BECAUSE they are
>singular.

Extraordinary or not, they are there in droves. Outside of the scenarios (which are at lower levels, even beginner levels), they are pretty much the meat of the book's stats. Including your own clan's leaders (predictably), the Guardians of all the groups presented as possible opposition (predictable, but very heavy!), much of the NPCs, and a significant proportion of the background resistances.

Note that I didn't say that I objected myself, but there are one hell of a lot of them...

Wulf