Re: Re: Alien World mods

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:32:02 -0700

At 03:22 PM 4/11/2002 -0000, you wrote:
>Telmori as animist are alien in the godplane (and in the heroplane
>which is part of the godplane,

No, this is an error. The Hero Plane is its own place: where the Worlds Mix.

>On the other hand, I would not bother to present my players with a
>weak Telmori opposition (handicapped by the -20), since I could
>presume, as a narrator, that only the toughest Telmori heroquested
Another old-time misconception.
Heroquesting is NOT just for super folks.

>and/or that they took a big deal of preparation in advance (rituals,
>amulets, fetishes, whatever) in order to take account of the (biggest
>part of the) penalty inflicted on them.
This is generally so. Anyone preparing to go to the Hero Plane generally pumps up.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>