Re: Playing Augments

From: nichughes2001 <nick.hughes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:04:00 -0000

> > Of course if the ability senses all levels of magic equally well
> then
> > the godi would be driven crazy by all those basic initiale level
> > augments and feats that happen in Heortling society. High level
> > stuff should IMO be easier to notice that the "background count"
of
> > initiate level magics.
>
> That's a bit like saying that someone with the ability "Hear
> People Talking" will be driven crazy by all the talking that goes
> on in Heortling society.

Well exactly, I consider it a mercy that I cannot hear everything said within a 5 mile radius and I think it is a mercy for your average godi that thay cannot sense every use of divine magic within 5 miles either. On the other hand I can hear very loud noises (such as thunderclaps) 5 miles away without difficulty. Naturally all of this is just how I would play it in my own game, YGMV. All I am saying is that "Nearby" is a term that I would measure relative to the strength of the divine power concerned.

--
Nic