Re: Negative APs

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 16:13:02 +0100 (BST)

>Within reason - if you're at -100 AP, and gain 105
AP, I'll grant you would end up with 5AP, but someone better be damn quick with the healing, and exactly what you can DO to 're-enter the contest' is open to doubt<

This is the missing point in this debate. If I am at negative APs I or someone else must do something to get back to positive APs. As narrator and player the decision as to what actions to allow the player or his allies to achiever this is dependant on what we have narrated as happening so far.

Ian Cooper
0208-672-0717(H)07970-411892 (M)0207-337-6217 (W)

"Give the kids tools, so they can go build their own houses; not the blueprint of what the houses should be." Tori Amos

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com