Re: Extended Advocacy

From: nichughes2001 <nick.hughes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:03:52 -0000

I would assume (for the sake of balance) that a hero with followers has a follower shot until they are all down, except on a complete success. The follower (as is usual) suffers an effect one level worse than their leader would and so is wounded even on a minor victory and dying on a major victory. Similarly I would assume that a success takes out one member of a mob.

> There is also the point that the target needs to have an apprpriate
> skill to resist. If the sniper is firing with the advantage of
> surprise, then even Dodge might be penalised, and Close Combat,
etc,
> would be hardly relevant.

Depending on circumstances I might require a tactics or alertness roll to be allowed to resist at all. You cannot dodge what you did not see coming.

--
Nic