Attn. Nils Weinander

From: Nick Hollingsworth <nick.hollingsworth_at_>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:58:40 +0100

Firstly - apologies to the rest of you. Sor some reason I am getting a failure mailing Nils at his yahoo address and am resorting to useing the list since it an on topic subject. Hope this is not a break of list behaviour.

Nils,
Who is coordinating the demos. Its a bit late now 'cos its only a week and a bit to our demo in Birmingham (UK)
but I wanted to put a list of UK demos on the newsgroups rather than just our one. Yet I have failed to find anyone who has such a list. I'm going to try ringing Esdivium Games who are distributing the demo packs in the UK and ask who they have on the list. But I have 0% expectation that they are going to release that info to me. You seem to be the most likely candidiate. Are you indeed the demo-meister?