Re: Re: Combat abilities question

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 01:51:50 +0100 (BST)

If it's of any comfort, Greg mooted this over a year ago in Bacharach, without administering an NDA on anyone there present. So enjoy your penance, but fend off those Gift Carriers on that technicality, at least.

(Admittedly even on that occassion Greg and Rory immediately confuted each other on whether Close Combat _was_ such a skill, so whether we were any the wiser, or indeed better informed...)

Cheers,
Alex.