Re: House Rule: Divine Strike

From: giangero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:07:48 -0000

Right.

Then I wonder how much powerful a disciple has to be to accept a challenge by Krarsht herself in the Underworld (or why should Krarsht simply bother to challenge him instead of eating him and the heroes as a dessert)!! He should be powerful, yes, but I don't figure him as a sparring partner of Harrek's!

My DS (althought debatable) technique allows him to temporarily raise an affinity (because I don't think that another ability suit the story) at almost Krarsht's level (even if he substantially loses, but not with a large gap, else he would be completely defeated...).

OR I could say that she was not Krarsht (just one of her "minions"), but then the effect of the scene drops considerably.

Gian