Re: Re: Spell Matrixes - sorcerous?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:33:26 +1300

At 02:06 AM 1/30/03 +0000, you wrote:

> > Enchant metal rituals have nothing to do with the general
> > enchantments/the old spell matrices that you were asking about
> > before. They are a HW version of the RQ rules for enchanted
> > metals - the Iron sword that burns trolls, the golden armour
> > that glows in the dark etc.

>You are confusing me more. If I wanted to create a Spell Matrix in
>HW how would I do it? I can find no ability to 'enchant" other than
>Enchant Metals.

Looking through Thunder Rebels and Storm Tribe, I get the following list of enchanters along with what they can enchant.

Dar (Orlanth)           -       Rings/Armbands
Ernalda the Queen       -       Rings/Armbands
Garzeen (Issaries)      -       Weights and Measures, Safety Alarms
Gustbran                -       any metalwork save iron.
Iginew (Humakt)         -       any sword
Jera (Ernalda)          -       Healing Potion
Minlister               -       Beer
Odayla          -       Beast Charms
Orstan (Orlanth)        -       Woodwork
Pella (Ernalda) -       Pottery

--Peter Metcalfe