Re: Dodge skill

From: aescleal_at_...
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:14:33 +0000 (GMT)

There are bunch of things you can do with a "Dodge" skill (and loads more depending on how creative your players are...) here's three ways I've seen it used:

As for when to apply improvisational penalties - do it when it seems appropriate. e.g. If another player has "Dodge arrows" then make sure the spod with "Dodge" (implied everything) gets (say) -3 on his target number when dodging most things. Otherwise don't bother.

Cheers,

Ash