Re: Augementation, strong and toughness use in combat

From: aescleal_at_...
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:43:33 +0000 (GMT)

I can't see a problem with someone using "strong" to augment their weapon's edge and "tough" to augment their armour. Unless strong and tough are the foci of the character the character is never going to get that "strong" or "tough" (1W3 - Gunda the Guilty level - in each is only going to dish out ^6 if you use the simple augmentation rules) so it's not going to be a huge effect.

If I were power gaming a combat monster strong and tough would be important, but not as important as close combat.

Cheers,

Ash