Re: Urox

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 08:58:22 -0000

> Chaos Fighter (Ignore Chaos Blows, Rally Warriors vs. Chaos, Smell
Stench of
> Chaos)

I guess 'Smell Stench of Chaos' is the new 'Detect Chaos? I made it a Feat rather than a skill too, but kept the name 'Detect Chaos' to allow for all different forms of detection - smells, tastes, headaches, pains, shivers, etc.

> Secret:
> Fight On (Can attempt one extra final action in any battle in which
the
> character has been wounded by chaos, even if the character normally
would not
> be allowed a final action).
> Another way of handling this could be to have some ability to fight
on even
> when the character is Dazed, Hurt or whatever. I'm concerned that
this could be
> too unbalancing though. Ideas, anyone?
How about 'When Berserk, the Uroxi can fight on untill killed or all enemies are defeated, whereafter he is at least Dazed, even if his AP remain positive'? Only when Berserk, mind you.

Wulf