Space Hero Wars

From: rich_at_rwb <rich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:10:40 -0000

Already posted this on the other Herowars list by mistake. looks like thi'd be a better place for it...

I've run HeroWars a couple of times and I think that the system is the best I've come across for "2 fisted" fantasy. I'm about to run a "2 fisted" space opera game (think Flash Gordon or Buck Rogers) and I think HeroWars has a system that'd capture the "feel" that I want. Does anyone know if there's any notes online anywhere for doing this? I mean things like typical SciFi career keywords and stuff. Plus maybe an idea for using Gadgets, Cybernetics and Psionics rather than Theism, Mysticism etc.

I can make this stuff up, but I'd rather not re-invent the wheel.