Re: Big, Small, headaches....

From: Trevor Ellis <trevor.ellis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:16:34 -0000

Firstly, I think that this on-going debate is not as frivolous as it may seem. By using the big/small issue as an example, we are exploring the nature of one of the fundamental aspects of the HW system. This could and should prove important for the maturity and depth of the game..

Secondly, we are in danger of allowing worries about the rules to obstruct the flow of the narrative of the story. My understanding is that the overriding principle for HW is that when in doubt the needs of the narrative takes precedence.

Can two completely opposing view be held at the same time?

Trevor