Re: Multiple Flaws

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:18:42 -0700

> How do "multiple flaws" work as augments? I'd assume that one can only
have
> *one* mundane flaw apply as a negative augment at a time (just like only
one
> mundane ability can positively augment).
>
> Curious, because I've toyed with giving rewards for taking flaws, but a
player
> could abuse it by taking overlapping flaws (clumsy, weak, etc.), but
> only need
> worry about *one* flaw at a time.

I'd hit him with any flaw that seem appropriate - in combat Weak, Cowardly and Clumsy all fit, so he'd get the -6 (or whatever).

In HQ the "only one" rule is gone - a large fellow could a augment with both Large and Strong, assuming he had them.

And yes, you could apply Large, Strong, Clumsy and Cowardly all at the same time :-).

RR
- Richelieu