Re: Re: HeroQuest at the printer!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:57:57 -0700

> Careful your fingers aren't writing pseudo-html-tag-cheques your face
can't
> cash, Ruari. ;-)

S'that a threat? Huh, big man? You talkin' to me? I don't see anyone else here...

And for your information, I've been told that I do "Innocent" extremely well, so there :-p

> > Gosh Alex, why didn't it happen sooner?
>
> I plead a combination of on the one hand, stunned pleasure that we
> have a games shop _at all_, and on the other, a priority-seizing horror
> that they're charging 45EUR for Puerto Rico, 25EUR for Settlers
> expansions, etc. To expect, nay, even _hope_ that they'd sell a RPG that
> I'd actually want to buy seems... almost indecently optimistic.

Since I haven't priced PR or Settlers (not my style, mostly, and I don't have the gelt for 'em even if I did want 'em) are those good prices (so you'd be likely to buy those instead of a nice, cushy RPG) or so overpriced that you fear for what HQ will run?

RR
- Richelieu