Re: Cultural keyword type stuff.

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:52:23 -0700

> > So when do you use a Watch TV roll?
>
> Well, it wasn't in a Hero Wars game (though I did later convert it to Hero
> Wars) a character did spend 3 days straight watching randomly selected TV
> channels as part of a divination ritual.

Man, if he'd watched American TV he would have gotten *all* sorts of wied advice!

Ginsu Knives on Home Shopping Network? We must attack! Crocodile Hunter on Animal Planet? We must think like an animal. An unholy conjuction of Hudson Hawk on Showtime and Battlefield Earth on HBO?? Aagh! We're doomed!

:-).
RR
- Richelieu