Re: Questioning nits, etc

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:28:15 -0000

I admit I had hoped to see more 'this is how I am going to use HeroQuest' rather than the 'its cool except for THIS' that I've seen. It would be nice if folks would accent the positive for a chanbge. It seems that no praise can go without some critique of a trivial matter - which then turns out to be longer than the rest of the posting. I suppose there's been a long tradition of slamming things that apparently must be overcome. The folks on RPG.net are a heck of a lot more positive about the Hero Quest than the supposed fans are and that's a pity.

Where's the 'so, this is what *I* am doing with the game?

Jeff