Re: Re: Actual Play

From: aescleal_at_...
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:23:58 +0100 (BST)

The longer an extended contest goes on, the more chance the superior force has to win. The shorter an extended contest the more chance the underdog has of pulling through.

As someone is always the underdog, there's always someone interested in going all in quickly (preferably with a hero point) to try and end things quickly in their favour.

Cheers,

Ash