Re: Iron?

From: Gerald Bosch <gbosch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:30:16 -0400

I might be reading HQ wrong, but I think the RQ2 idea that enchanted iron doesn't impede magic is gone. I'm taking the text as saying that enchanting gives that additional one-tenth bonus, but still resists magic.

In this rules set, I kind of like that- If you want to use iron, you have to be magically strong enough to overcome the resistance.

Gerald