Re: Truestone speculation

From: Gerald Bosch <gbosch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:03:52 -0400

I like this, especially if combined with Oliver's ideas. This makes sense with the current Otherworld notions, and I like the old RQ idea that Truestone might have anything in it, so it is widely sought.

I'm also reminded of the RQ rules that said that once magic was cast into Truestone, the piece was "fixed" and could only have that magic at that level from then on. Is that worth keeping?

Gerald